Join 5050 Cafe Friends and turn online friends
into cafe friends
- Meet your online friends in real life by selecting any café in over 5 different countries, then send them an invite to meet for 5050 Coffee
- Meet people on an equal, fair and safe basis by agreeing to the 5050 Protocol
- Meet friends from your area or who share your interests
- If you identify as female, feel safe by choosing the ‘Bring a friend’ option
- Meet one person or multiple people by sending an invite (with the same meet-up details) to more than one person
- Add Interests and find like-minded people who also share your Interests
- Be in control of your information
- Vlog to Join and view vlogs to get to know what someone is like before meeting them
- Upload a vlog and instantly become 5050 Verified
- Be polite and Pause a person when you are not interested
- Meeting people for 5050 Coffee is affordable and equitable
- Select a 5050 Cafe Near You that has agreed to covid cafe requirements for their country
- Select your local cafe and ‘support local.’
- Be social without using social media
- Toggle autorenew to suit your requirements, deactivate or cancel at any time
Don't be a stranger. Use 5050 Intros to introduce yourself. Let people know your first name, where you're from, what you do and what you're into. Then take an interest in them by mentioning a few of their Interests.
Joining by uploading a vlog means instant 5050 Verification. The 5050 V badge will display on your profile photo when you have a vlog present. Being 5050 V means that you are more likely to be who you say you are as vlogs are much harder to fake!
It's about going 50/50 or 'Dutch.' Everyone must agree to the 5050 Protocol when they join which means paying for yourself. It creates a fairer, safer environment in which to meet new people.